CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

ON YOUR MARK...

It's time I get started and get serious! I started a new years resolution but after 2 weeks (yes, 2 weeks) I sorta gave up! I didn't keep a log although I have a friend that invites me to workout a lot. It just wasn't enough for me. I know I have too much of a love for Caffeine and my precious DP but I know that just has to go. I ran Track and Cross Country in high school 12 yrs ago. I liked it. Maybe even loved it! I wasn't the best at it and came in last more times then I would like to admit! I was 110 lbs though! After my adorable 4 kids popped out of me the lbs just took over! I lost and gained back 25 lbs this past yr. I was quite disappointed to see the lbs come back on so fast like they did. I was so stoked last summer when I stepped on the scale. Now I want to puke! I am really fired up to start running and so is my sweet Drew. Tomorrow will be our official day to begin. My Cousin's wife Lacy and cousin Brent have stuck with a marathon training schedule because they are in fact running marathons! I loved the Idea of the schedule and Drew and I looked it over. We believe we can stick with it. I wish we could actually run together but we don't exactly have a nanny to take the kids for us! I am also the kind of person who enjoys running outdoors and not on a treadmill. I think I can be disciplined with this. I want anyone and everyone who wants to lose weight and get into better shape to join this blog. You can be as discreet as you would like. You can have your own exercise regimen as well. However if you feel like the Marathon running schedule is for you then rock on! My thanks to Lacy and Brent for their encouragement! I sent Emails out to a lot of you I thought would be interested so you can become authors. If you don't get an email just holla back and I'll invite you!

0 comments: