CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ain't Nothin Gonna Break My Stride...

Well, that's a lie! I sorta took the week off and not intentionally! With the family here it was not on my top priority list. I went to Volleyball at the church tonight and I had SO MUCH FUN! It's going to be every Wed at 8:30. That's all well and good but Drew likes to play b-ball at 9 so I have to cut it short. It's a good compromise I guess. Tomorrow I am going to run for 30 minutes and then Friday I'll do some sort of X training. My next worry is that we are leaving for Disneyland Saturday. We'll be gone for a week. That alone is going to be some exercise!!!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Your hotel will have a gym!!!! :) Of course D-land is it's own work out, you're right! We were sore after 5 hours!