CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

So...Today's run- NOT GONNA HAPPEN

I took care of Izzy the night before last because she puked. Only twice and then she was fine. I made her stay home from school yesterday and I cleaned everything and sanitized like crazy. I was so worried since everyone was coming this weekend we would get them all sick. It was bugging me most because they haven't been sick for a while except for Strep at Christmas time. I was so proud of our little family! Healthy and all! Well I had stomach cramps to high heaven last night and got NO sleep and today I have been a total mess! I got anxiety for losing the keys and I had to go pick up cookie dough at the kids school for the fundraiser they did and I couldn't find the keys. Anyway, short story long I am way bent out of shape to run for 20-35 minutes!!! I did do my walk last night before my tummy was aching though. I will make it up! I promise myself that much!

0 comments: