CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

How is this for contributing......

I weigh 224.5 pounds! No picture to post as of yet, just saying my weight was hard enough! I am happy to say that on Monday, March 24 I started the patch. It's really not that hard. I thought it would be way worse. So in 8 weeks I should be totally smoke and nicotine free...woohoo! Darrin and I are also going to start playing softball with a girl I work with. A lot of people I work with are going to play as well. Should be fun. I love you guys....Good luck with the weight loss!

2 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

Lollie that is so awesome! I am glad you joined our fun blog too. Keep it up! I know how hard it is, although I didn't smoke for 20 yrs! I am really proud of you! I hope that doesn't sound cheesy. It's the truth.

Jamie said...

YAY! I am so happy for you, Roo! Kick that habit to the curb! I am glad you joined up! I miss ya!