CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

My first run!

Today at lunch time I decided to take the kids to the park for a picnic and they have a track there. I ran for 20 minutes before I felt like my body was going to crash! I could still see my kids and it worked great. I didn't want to wait until this evening when Drew got home. I always procrastinate! I think things will work out much better if I get on the ball early in the day! I'm not saying 5am or anything but we'll see how it goes. Drew also ran at the gym before he got home from work and was pretty tired. I think we're in for it! I also think I may need to get me some of them yellow shorts like Pauly and use deodorant on my thighs so they don't rub together! ha ha! If you haven't seen Juno yet then you won't get that!

0 comments: